Blogging? Me? I do not have time for such a thing. But... I can't resist. A friend has talked me into this addictive obsession. So... I'll make a go of it. In five weeks when school is out, when I can breathe again, I will be able to have fun with it. This is just my trial. I will have to start taking more pictures, I'm sure the kids will love that! I'll start my first post with my country girl. Talk to you in five weeks!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
My Country Girl
Blogging? Me? I do not have time for such a thing. But... I can't resist. A friend has talked me into this addictive obsession. So... I'll make a go of it. In five weeks when school is out, when I can breathe again, I will be able to have fun with it. This is just my trial. I will have to start taking more pictures, I'm sure the kids will love that! I'll start my first post with my country girl. Talk to you in five weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
look at you!! i'm so proud, you have entered the addictive, time sucking, world of blogging...welcome!
Post a Comment