It's our first day of summer! Ben had his first day of summer football camp. I really wanted to take pictures of him at camp, but out of about 200 kids, no other mom was taking pictures. I will take some pictures the last day, though, for the big scrimmage game! I took some of him when we got home. He was just too cute. All the little boys thought they were so tough! Just about all of them were as skinny as Ben. Lacy is beginning her summer just like a teenager, lying on the couch watching T.V. all day! I'll give her one day to be lazy.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Kickin' Off Summer
It's our first day of summer! Ben had his first day of summer football camp. I really wanted to take pictures of him at camp, but out of about 200 kids, no other mom was taking pictures. I will take some pictures the last day, though, for the big scrimmage game! I took some of him when we got home. He was just too cute. All the little boys thought they were so tough! Just about all of them were as skinny as Ben. Lacy is beginning her summer just like a teenager, lying on the couch watching T.V. all day! I'll give her one day to be lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love seeing both of the kids. Hope Ben enjoys his football camp. Go Ben Go!
Poppa
it looks like ben is having a great time! we are sad that we had to miss out! they are doing VBS at their old church instead. we need to get the kids together soon, they are missing them!!
Post a Comment