I think we bought the sweetest horse and quiet possibly the sleepiest! In all our pictures, she has her eyes closed!


I think she is playing possum so that we will not ride her!

Country Girl is still trying to name her. Her registered name is Marilyn Chex. Marilyn? Who would name a horse Marilyn! Lacy likes Platinum. But we have all been calling her Bailey. Any ideas? I am going to google girl horse names.

Blondie? Goldie Locks? Nothing seems to fit. She's still sleepin'!
2 comments:
i will be thinking... she is a pretty horse! miss you guys, only one more week of baseball, how is football? close to over yet?? have you been thinking about what you are going to get rich on for the party??
Thank you for checking in at my blog, "You may be a Pony Cousin, if..." I think that there is a good chance that you may be a PC. I read your blog, and it would appear that, based on the photos of the sweet golden face on that little mare, you have the heart for being a PC.
I have carefully considered all of the factors and have determined that there are bloggers out there who are just as "horse crazy" as the Pony Cousins. However, i have found many, many bloggers who have taken "horse crazy" to new heights!
If your daughter took pictures of her sweet Bailey to school, she may be a PC as well - when she is 21. In the meantime, you would make a terrific Pony Cousin. I will need to consider which PC would be a good mentor for you.
Post a Comment