What do you think? I was unsure about the color, now I love it. I will show more pictures of other angles of the room when I get everything back on the walls. I have now started on the entry and then will move into the dining room. No, school is not out yet. That is why it is going slowly. I just get excited and get a burst of energy. 3 more weeks and I will be able to do it in no time, well...maybe not no time, but quicker than I am progressing right now.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Room Makeover
What do you think? I was unsure about the color, now I love it. I will show more pictures of other angles of the room when I get everything back on the walls. I have now started on the entry and then will move into the dining room. No, school is not out yet. That is why it is going slowly. I just get excited and get a burst of energy. 3 more weeks and I will be able to do it in no time, well...maybe not no time, but quicker than I am progressing right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks good girl... only 2,954 sq ft to go... ha! it really does look great!!!
Hey, Susan! I am SOOOO excited you have a blog, too! I LOVE it! I blog a lot! You will get addicted, too, I'm sure! We seriously need to get together soon! :) Sharon
Post a Comment